ZoneMinder 1.24.2 Bugfixes
In this page you can find links to bugfixes for ZoneMinder version 1.24.2.
To avoid clutter, if you want to add a fix to this page, please don't copy its code directly to this page! Make a thread in User Contributions forum and add the link to this page by editing it.
For things other than bugfixes, such as control scripts, there are other pages for that, such as the Hardware Compatibility List and Patches. And if not, you can always make your own.
Web Interface fixes
- "Function ereg() is deprecated" warning
- Missing progress bar for certain users
- Marking a monitor from a restricted user
- Delete group "undefined index" warning
- Disabling a monitor from monitor options page
- Unarchive button in events list page
- Opera, Safari and iPhone MJPEG streaming capability
- Gapless and All events replay mode
- strftime() and strtotime() PHP warnings
- Changing scale when viewing an event kills the stream
- "Failed to query crop" error
- "Incomplete read of frame image data" error
- "`errno' was not declared in this scope" error
- "V4L2_PIX_FMT_HM12' was not declared in this scope" error
- "avformat_alloc_context' was not declared in this scope" error
- "You have an error in your SQL syntax;... 'where Name = 'Monitors'" MySQL 4.x compatibility issue
- Signal check not working properly